- I had a great day in Moscow, but most importantly my visit to Israeli embassy went perfectly well!!!
- Council checked my documents and allowed me to go to Israel!
- So now I can get this visa in August and yep, now I’m a certified Jew :D
- I had to spend 4 hours there and was very nervous the whole time (if any of you ever had to go through Israeli-style security check, you might know how vigorious it is) but it doesn’t matter even the slightest bit!
- I still can’t believe that there’s now quite a fat chance of me actually going there!
- And I even had to time to go to the amazing Moscow Zoo and visit a bookshop where I hunt for books in English every time I visit our capital
- And bought me some Franzen, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (this book is one my all-time favs), Stephen Fry in America, The Help and Her Fearful Symmetry.
- It was a good day.
- In a few hours I’m leaving for Moscow because I need to go to the Israeli embassy in connection with the scholarship I hope to recieve. Wish me luck, I might need it.
- So I won’t be here until Friday afternoon (which is probably Friday morning for all of you, lucky North Americans).
- I may peek here a couple more times before leaving, but I’m not sure.
- Anyway, not that anyone would miss me.
- Just wanted to let you know.
- I hope nothing too awesome happens without me.
Charlene Kaye (talking about how she met Darren Criss)
THAT’S SO FRIGGIN CUTE
THIS IS SO ADORABLE. ‘Hey, we need to be friends!’
That friendship was just meant to be
He is a grown man. He is not prince charming. He swears, he makes dirty jokes, he drinks and he’s hilarious. Maybe when you grow up and realise that he shouldn’t be on this pedestal you seem to have put him on, you’ll realise that one remark made by him to a friend is no reason to respect him any less. You should respect how normal it makes him!
I, for one, know that I have said dirtier and more ‘offensive’ things to my own friends entirely sober and yet I am still a good person.
Just stop being so pissy about something that is, actually, very funny. Sure, maybe it’s not in your taste but hating him for it doesn’t make him look bad, it just makes you look like you’re making a mountain out of a molehill.
In short, keep your vagina on, calm yo tits, etc. He’s still Darren. This is part of his personality that you can wear blinders to if you want, but he should not have to apologise or censor himself for anyone. Especially a bunch of faceless little girls on a blogging website that he isn’t a part of by choice.
Grow up and give the guy a break!
What she said
And anybody else who has a problem, I’ll just rip off your clit and shove it down your throat for you.
shut by our mingling arms through
a darkness where new lights begin and
since your mind has walked into
my kiss as a stranger
into the streets and colours of a town—
that i have perhaps forgotten
these hurrying crudities
of blood and flesh)Love
coins His most gradual gesture,
and whittles life to eternity
—after which our separating selves become museums
filled with skilfully stuffed memories” —e. e. cummings (via birdouncedboughs)