Thomas telling other people to be quiet what’s next, Manu telling other goalkeepers to stay in the box??????
he is telling them to be quiet so he can talk
what is this hahahahaha I’m dead
does this even exist
no but i love bayern so much
we are like assholes that no one likes but ourselves and we’re fine with that
and we have bastian schweinsteiger making fun of arjen’s shinning bald head and we have like everyone in the back laughing like fucking high school boys making fun of each other
and when you see everyone so happy for holger return and crying and everybody is praising him and making him feel good about being back and you know making sure he know how important he is
and we have robert lewandowski laughing and probably making plans about his next step to rule the world
and we also have muller probably talking way too much german with xabi alonso who doesnt understand a fucking word of the language
and we have philipp lahm in the back probably repeting his motto in his head “i’m too old for that shit please sit down and have this photoshoot already”
and we have oktoberfest and a lot of food Lederhosen beer and it is so weird
but i love it so much
1. Sitting at home when it’s raining heavily outside, and you can cosy up under a warm blanket.
2. Watching American Idol with my Mom and discussing all the contestants later. It’s dumb but so relaxing.
3. A book that is hard to put down and that keeps me up at night.
4. A new TV show that I love so much that I try to read all the AO3 fanfics.
5. Good sports results and reading well-written tennis/football-related articles that sometimes make me tear up.
6. Making online friends who are eager to squee over stuff with me.
7. Finding a new celebrity crush and then going through their pics/discography/filmography/watching all their matches.
8. Eating spaghetti with cheese and drinking mulled wine afterwards.
9. Coming to Saint Petersburg and visiting all the places I find special. Just looking at the water from one of the bridges.
10. Listening to Laura Marling.
11. Walking around the Moscow zoo when I visit the city.
12. Making Russian subtitles for Veep. I’m free to swear all I want.
13. Learning new languages. Right now, discovering the wonders of German.
14. Arguing about politics. I’m Jewish, I love to argue and politics is such a fruitful subject.
15. Walking around cosy and calm Helsinki. Travelling by ferry to the zoo or to Soumenlinna.
"I’ve met a lot of my closest friends after I turned 30, and Rashida’s certainly one of them. It’s so nice to be able to find a like-minded person who you really admire. And who’s your homie." - Amy Poehler x
“She’s just so cool. Like beyond being funny, she’s just like honestly the coolest person I know… We’re really good friends and we have this little support system. We’re like chosen sisters… Amy and I were best friends for a long time before the show. So we get to go to work together every day and we hang out on the weekends. Like we actually do talk and text each other all the time.” - Rashida Jones x
“Aubrey always makes surprising choices. She took the character of April and made her this multi-dimensional person. Scary and soft. And always hilarious. Unlike April, she is really open and light and a secret goofball. Plus, she’s part witch, so she can turn you into dust. Watch what you say about her.” - Amy Poehler x
“[Amy]’s already kind of my girlfriend, and I’m not saying that in a jokey way. We had a moment last year, late at night, when we decided we were gonna end up together. For now, we have to let boys come and go, but we’re kind of in love.” - Aubrey Plaza x